Tuesday 10 December 2013

Big Blog



I am the creativest person ever and i always liked to draw things because i am the greatest painter/artist ever to create stuff because i like the colour green because green is me favourite colour and I am also the green ranger and i have a best friend, who is half irish/italian person ever because he is me best mate and we are the best of friends, whatever religion we are and the ages of us are 21 to 18 and did you know that Ryan Smith is the comedian as well as a normal person he is and I, Salih Uddin am also a joker and a zibrian and can read minds also to tell people who is going to shout or tell us off with my magic powers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mate, Some good art work here, Oh by the way so thanks for putting my real name into the your blog.

    ReplyDelete